SEO Copywriter w/ Digital Marketing Topics Specialization - Full Time
We are looking for a kick-ass Email Marketing Specialist to join our family of leading-edge creatives. The ideal candidate will be able to work remotely and will have experience with below skills.
Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in email marketing. The ideal candidate and team member has a critical-role in customer retention and will own the creation, development, deployment and reporting processes for all our client email/retention programs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, create, and manage end-to-end production process of email newsletter campaigns to align with client revenue goals.
- Collaborate with the creative team and content team to achieve client revenue goals
- Quality check all email newsletter content to ensure all links are working, and all content displays correctly across all devices.
- Optimize and split test email campaigns by testing subject lines, creative, copy, time of send, etc.
- Experience with multiple ESPs including Mailchimp, Pardot, Hubspot, etc.
- Experience utilizing inbox monitoring tools to optimize delivery and placement of sends (ex. Return Path, 250 OK).
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and content design in the context of building/coding/deployment of email campaigns.
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics for metrics monitoring and reporting.
- Creative Thinking and Analytical skills